Widcombe Mummers – From an area of Bath, they perform principally at New Years and St George’s Day and we often come along as their support act.
- Bathampton Morris – men’s Cotswold Morris side from near Bath
- Hips & Haws – ladies’ North West Morris side from Chippenham
- Northgate Rapper – men’s Rapper side from Bath
- Priston Jubilee Morris – mixed Cotswold Morris from near Bath
- Sarum Morris – Cotswold side from Salisbury
- Somerset Morris – ladies’ stave and Cotswold Morris from Bath
- Tatters & Tails – Border Morris from near Bristol
- Winterbourne Down – Border Morris from near Bristol
There are a number of festivals and other events that we fairly regularly attend or are invited to.
- Bath Folk Festival
- Bath Music Festival – Party in The City on the first night where musical performances take to the streets for free.
- Cheltenham Folk Festival
- Chippenham Folk Festival
- Downton Cuckoo Fair – near Salisbury, the High Street of the village is given over to the Cuckoo Fair every year. They invite us every couple of years or so to dance with Sarum Morris.
- Sidmouth Folk Week
- Swanage Folk Festival